Another month in the frozen tundra of Alberta.
Combine the continued cold temperatures with holiday season (read "sprint" training with Isaac and Marc), and don't expect any record numbers...
That said, I did compete in one running race. Well, more of a charity run, but combined with some inter-company side-bets going on I had plenty of motivation. ;-)
It did produce several PBs, including my fastest 5km.
Stats for December
- Run: 7 runs, 51 kms, 4.5 hours
- Bike: 10 rides, 14.5 hours (all indoors!)
- Strength: 7 HIIT workouts, 3 hours
- Run: 75 runs, 621 km, 52.5 hours
- Bike: 319 rides, 8,300 kms, 400 hours (amazingly that was my exact target hours), 54,000m elevation gain.
- Total duration for all activities: 470 hours
Bring on January - let the base training begin!