Thursday, July 1, 2010

June 2010

Highlights:

- Achieved 1,000 kms between running and cycling again, although just barely. Rain for much of the month plus short distance races did not help...! Please let July have more sun than rain.

- Pigeon Lake RR - survived! And experienced my first mass sprint-finish, as over 30 riders stayed together till the bitter end.

- Banff Bike Fest - What a great experience overall. Hill Climb was less than ideal, but I used that dissappointment to fuel my ITT less than 48 hours later. Also, my first crit I not only managed to NOT get lapped, but even got my first whopping 2 ABA points for coming in 8th! Had a great time, and really felt comfortable and in my element in that race. Apparently, I'm more of a sprinter than a climber.

No comments:

Post a Comment